Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chart Baseline issue in Excel

Hi All,

I have posted one question one month before in the ITtoolbox forum regarding this issue.

Please find my post below.

Hi,
We are using Cognos Report MR1.3.
We have created a Combination Chart Report.
We are showing the baseline of the chart in the separate color.
When we render the report in PDF and HTML, i can able to see that baseline in the report.
But when i render the report in excel format, we are unable to find the baseline of the combination chart in Excel.
Please help us in this regard ASAP.


Later I found out that the base line in the charts are not supported in the excel format report.

I am able to see the baseline in PDF and html formats of the report.

I also found that cognos has some list of limitations which are not supported in the excel reports.

Your comments are welcome on this...

No comments: